|Intelligent Digital Technologies LLC|
TITLE: Android Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) is looking for an Android Developer, who will be part of the Company's team and will create and design mobile applications.
- Participate in all Android OS-related software development projects;
- Build custom interfaces on Android OS;
- Continuously review technologies that meet client goals and objectives;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or ia related field;
- At least 1 year of Android OS development experience;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android;
- Strong experience with Java and Android Studio;
- Experience to create data structures and algorithms;
- Understanding of Retrofit and Gradle;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Experience in task planning and estimating efforts;
- Experience with financial technologies is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualifications.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please submit your CV/ resume in English language to: email@example.com . Please indicate "Android Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Intelligent Digital Technologies LLC (IDT) is a newly established software development company specializing in the financial technologies.
This announcement has been retrieved 655 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.