EV Consulting CJSC
TITLE: Business Consulting Intern
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Business Consulting Intern will have an opportunity to be engaged in developing comprehensive solutions to problems of high importance at micro as well as macro levels, transformative for both businesses and Armenia's economy as a whole.
- Research, gather data and generate information;
- Analyse companies, industries and macroeconomic environments;
- Develop reports;
- Perform other tasks as required per project.
- Higher education background in Economics, Business Administration or Finance;
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual, eager to learn;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Proven analytical and research skills;
- Excellent communication, time management and problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to work both on own and as part of a team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: The internship program is full-time and non-paid for the first month. Based on the delivered results, the internship can be prolonged to 2 or more months on a paid basis. Decent performance will lead to a job offer.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you are interested, please send your named CV with a cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning "Business Consulting Intern" in the subject line. Please refrain from phone calls.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this internship opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: EV Consulting is a management advisory firm that serves companies and industries in CIS countries. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.evconsulting.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 936 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.