|Energize Global Services CJSC|
TITLE: Junior Java Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Energize Global Services CJSC is looking for a Junior Java Developer.
- Develop software code based on the existing requirements;
- Read, understand and modify the existing code;
- Actively participate in discussions regarding technical issues;
- Learn new technologies.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science;
- At least 1 years of work experience as a Java Developer;
- Good knowledge of Java;
- Basic understanding of OOP/ OOD;
- Knowledge of algorithmic efficiency;
- Basic understanding of relational databases;
- Good analytical skills;
- Web application development experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of persistence layer frameworks (Hibernate and MyBatis) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Spring framework is a plus;
- Knowledge of web services frameworks is a plus;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Ability to work in a team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a health insurance package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If interested, please email your last updated detailed resume and cover letter to: email@example.com . In the subject line of your message, please mention "Junior Java Developer". Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Energize Global Services CJSC is a software development company that provides IT services for partners all over the world. To learn more about the Company, please visit: http://energizeglobal.com/.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company provides the Junior Java Developer with (a) in-house courses of English and French languages, (b) opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad, (c) discount programs by sport clubs, other benefits.
This announcement has been retrieved 956 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.