TITLE: Key Account Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Conduct an active search for the potential customers for agricultural and other special equipment;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
- Prepare a presentation and other appropriate documentation and provide them to the customer;
- Discuss technical specifications with the customer and give recommendations;
- Develop and provide a commercial offer to the customer;
- Develop and discuss the equipment supply contract with the customer;
- Study the situation in the market and trends of the sales of equipment;
- Negotiate for signing new agreements both with customers and suppliers;
- Develop and maintain effective communication with colleagues and major customer;
- Maximize customer satisfaction at all times and ensure absolute clarity in all customer transactions.
- University degree, preferably in Engineering or in a technical field;
- Knowledge/ availability of the analysis of the market of the relevant technical field will be a plus;
- At least 3 years of work experience in sales; experience in the agricultural field will be a plus;
- Proven experience in dealing with corporate clients; knowledge of business ethics;
- Results-oriented personality;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Good knowledge of the Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Availability of a valid driving license;
- Ability to prepare presentations;
- Computer literacy: knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning "Key Account Manager" in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Galoper LLC operates in the field of agricultural machinery.
This announcement has been retrieved 698 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.