Lydian Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Site Document Controls Coordinator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Until 31 December 2018
LOCATION: Amulsar, Vayots Dzor, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Site Document Controls Coordinator will conduct document recording, entry into the document controls SharePoint system, creation of transmittals, distribution and auditing of internal and external documents. Work is completed according to the established guidelines and practices involving limited complexity and limited independent judgment. Work is performed under close direction and duties are assigned with details of specific instructions as to the method and procedures to follow. Outcomes are generally reviewed in detail and technical guidance is normally available. The candidate will ensure punctual reporting for both internal and client specified reports.
- Provide document management services for the Amulsar project;
- Ensure that correct documentation is transmitted and distributed to the correct departments;
- Translate documents to and from Armenian language;
- Communicate to all contractors and team members in Armenian, Russian or English languages as required;
- Become familiar with the Amulsar project SharePoint system;
- Become familiar with the project area designations and the associated area managers;
- Work with the document control lead to ensure that distribution lists are developed and managed for the various contractors;
- Audit the revisions of the documentation;
- Check own work, monitor detail and take an interest in overall quality;
- Develop an understanding of the different construction disciplines (earthworks, civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation);
- Complete assigned tasks with appropriate speed and accuracy and consistently meet deadlines;
- Make appropriate decisions within the scope of the role and generally accepted practices;
- Keep an open mind when presented with new ideas or required changes.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Competency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and Word;
- High level of attention to details;
- High level of proficiency in typing and computer usage;
- Able to cooperate and work with others;
- Supportive and open-minded personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The position title "Site Document Controls Coordinator" should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Lydian Armenia CJSC is an Armenian mineral exploration company, developing Amulsar mine project.
This announcement has been retrieved 575 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.