|Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST)|
TITLE: Fellowship Coordinator
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is looking for an intellectually curious and self-driven Fellowship Coordinator. This role is responsible for effectively organizing and independently prioritizing work, maintaining program procedures and systems, populating required databases, and ensuring orderly and timely workflow for the activities of all fellowships throughout the academic year.
- Review fellowship applications to make sure that they are in line with the requirements;
- Coordinate recruitment of new fellows;
- Conduct regular monitoring of the program and the performance of the fellows;
- Manage program operational activities and ensure that program goals and objectives are accomplished;
- Counsel fellows on program policies and procedure upon need;
- Compile and send monitoring reports to the senior management on a monthly basis;
- Work with local education professionals and business people to help promote FAST fellowship;
- Maintain various required fellowship databases;
- Maintain files on current and alumni fellows;
- Represent FAST at different education conferences/ events;
- Perform general administrative duties for program directors;
- Perform other program-related duties upon requirement.
- Master's degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Sciences; PhD is preferred;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills to obtain and impart information via telephone, e-mail, and in person;
- Ability to work both individually and as a team member;
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Russian, Armenian languages;
- Advanced proficiency in collaboration platforms (Google is preferable);
- Previous experience in working with fellowships/ scholarships will be an asset.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the title of the position "Fellowship Coordinator" in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia. FAST aims to revive the country's strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem. One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
This announcement has been retrieved 934 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.