TITLE: Network and Operating Systems Administrator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Q-Group is looking for a Network and Operating Systems Administrator.
- Control computer network and computers, and ensure their smooth operation;
- Prepare a relevant report concerning responsible issues;
- Response to all problems connected with IT area and find appropriate solutions to them;
- Follow all innovations in IT area and implement them if necessary.
- Higher technical education (preferably in the technological environment);
- Experience with hardware configuration and installation;
- Experience with Windows XP 7, 8, 10, OSI Model, DHCP/ DNS, TCP/ Proxy, Network LAN, WAN, Wi Fi, NAT, Routing and VPN;
- Experience with Hypervisors, Hyper-V and ESXi;
- Experience with Firewell-Kerio control, Mikrotik and PFsense;
- Experience with Mail - Kerio control, Exchange, Iredmail and Iceworp;
- Experience with Winservicerol-Active directory, Group police, Files and Remote PFsense;
- Experience with Lines - Centos basics;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability of fast orientation and problems-solving skills;
- Readiness to work in a team;
- Fulfillment of military service;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 is preferable;
- Work experience in IT area is preferable;
- Communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org . CVs without photos will not be accepted. Please, refrain from calls.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Q-Group is represented by Sis Man LLC. The Company has been working in the market of IT Services for more than 8 years. For more information about the Company, please visit here: http://q-group.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 860 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.