TITLE: Reconciliation Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FXTM Armenia is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Reconciliation Specialist. The incumbent will be reporting directly to the Head of the Back Office and will realize the responsibilities mentioned below.
- Reconcile clients' funds from the source to the trading platform on a daily basis in accordance with regulations;
- Reconcile the back office system to the trading platform;
- Monitor payment providers' charges;
- Responsible for resolving any discrepancies in a timely manner;
- Organize and deliver reconciliation information to the Internal Audit and the Reporting team;
- Monitor payment providers' balances on a daily basis; request settlements/ transfers if necessary in the strict timeline;
- Prepare daily weekly month reports/ presentations based on clients' activity and reconciliations results;
- Submit analytical reports to the Head of the Back Office;
- Responsible for coordination between several departments to ensure smooth process workflow;
- Continuously analyze data, provide recommendations for improvements and/ or present new ideas.
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Accounting, Finance or in a related field;
- Fluency in the English language, knowledge of any other foreign language is an advantage;
- Computer literacy: very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent numerical/ mathematical abilities;
- Person comfortable working in a high pressure environment and in a strict deadlines;
- Relevant experience in accounting or Forex industry will be considered advantageous but not essential.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, including a private medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV in the English language to: email@example.com , stating the position title "Reconciliation Specialist" in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is a subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.forextime.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 503 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.