Dexatel, Representative Office in Armenia
TITLE: Customer Support Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for providing technical support to customers and network monitoring.
- Responsible for providing technical support to telecom customers;
- Responsible for network monitoring and support;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent;
- Technical background is preferred;
- Knowledge of computer applications and software;
- Analytical, communication and customer service skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 150,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a CV in English language to: email@example.com , mentioning the title of the position ("Customer Support Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Dexatel helps telecom operators to provide services to their subscribers using mobile messaging and international calls. The Company serves operators like Vodafone and others.
This announcement has been retrieved 652 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.