Grand Candy LLC
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Grand Candy LLC is looking for a Lawyer with corresponding knowledge and working experience.
- Participate in the processing of legal documents;
- Participate in the regulation and methodological management of legal issues, emerging during the Company's activity;
- Control inquiries, explanations and other materials timely presentation; prepare answers of claims;
- Participate in the preparation of conclusions on legal issues emerged at the Company, in drafting of normative legal acts, presentation of suggestions regarding the development of the Company's activity;
- Attend courts, state bodies and other organizations in the name of the Company;
- Prepare well-grounded rejections of claims presented against the Company;
- Register and preserve court cases, their study, analysis and generalization in order to exclude further mistakes;
- Participate in the development and execution of contractual, financial and working discipline reinforcement measures;
- Perform analysis and research of implemented activities;
- Present the Company's legal and organizational activity to employees of the Company's Departments, familiarize executives with legal acts concerning their activity, prepare conclusions and assist in formulation of documents;
- Together with other Departments, prepare articles about thefts, production of defective products, legislation breaches, etc.; register and preserve court cases;
- Together with other Departments, prepare suggestions about liquidation of acts, about changes in other normative acts and acting orders;
- Provide legal advice to the Company's structural departments concerning formulation of different types of legal documents;
- Execute tasks given by the head of the department.
- University degree in Law;
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Lawyer;
- Professional skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of legislative and normative acts of Armenia.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you can send your CV to: email@example.com , mentioning the position title "Lawyer" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1245 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.