Veon Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Senior Compliance Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Consult Company employees regarding compliance procedures;
- Coordinate compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities;
- Conduct conflict of interests register;
- Prepare training materials on compliance topics;
- Assist in the implementation of a third party screening methodology to conduct due diligence of future and existing vendors and business partners;
- Collaborate with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- University degree in Economics or Law;
- At least 2 years of previous work experience in a similar role;
- Expertise in compliance / anti-bribery issues programs;
- Knowledge of Anti-corruption law;
- Knowledge of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA);
- Analytical thinking;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Accurate personality;
- Conceptual thinking;
- Advanced presentation skills;
- Relationship building skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Advanced computer skills; proven experience in working with Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Salary, plus a full medical insurance and professional training.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send a CV/ resume in Armenian,
Russian or English languages to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your e-mail message please mention the title of the position "Senior Compliance Specialist". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 896 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.