TITLE: Senior Front-end Developer
START DATE/ TIME: 16 February 2018
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: IYC Armenia is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for building the 'client-side' of the Company's web applications. He/ she should be able to translate the Company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. The Senior Front-end Developer will create a user-friendly environment by writing code.
- Create user-friendly web pages;
- Maintain and improve the Company's website;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed;
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability;
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers;
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting;
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency;
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science or in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills;
- Fluency in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus medical insurance and professional trainings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please submit your CV to: email@example.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: IYC Armenia is a software development company represented by US-based If You Can LLC. The Company provides products, like parental control solutions for over 28.000 users worldwide. For more information about the Company, please visit here: https://www.ifyoucan.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 419 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.