Armenian Branch of Black & Veatch Special Projects Corporation
TITLE: Trainer/ Analyst on Software Products
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Trainer/ Analyst on Software Products serves for Black & Veatch in the areas of end-user training and support for the global Electronic Integrated Disease Surveillance System (EIDSS) and Pathogen Asset Control System (PACS) software as part of the Cooperative Biological Engagement Program (CBEP).
This position's top priority is to train end users on software in various institutes of Armenia; provide support and consultation to end users with regards to implemented software; collect from end users and manage software issues and change requests.
- Prepare and perform training of the local staff (end users), using materials and lesson plans, developed by Black & Veatch;
- Perform local staff skills assessment in order to identify proper sequence of the courses and any additional training required for the staff;
- Prepare reports on the performed trainings; perform evaluation of the trainees' skills after the courses;
- Participate in the development of training course plans, outlines, schedules and materials for software, and manage training data in the training tracking system;
- Analyze the feedback, gathered from the end users. Define the requirements to the system modification based on the end users' comments and suggestions;
- Provide support and consultations to the end users on software use and administration;
- Elicit specific requirements to system references and reports through the work with local in-country stakeholders;
- Verify requirements through the work with Black & Veatch analysts and local in-country stakeholders; this may require trips to Armenian regions for the joint requirements discussion sessions;
- Review and verify implemented software products to ensure compliance with the user needs and requirements;
- Travel in Armenia and potentially to other countries to conduct user training and software implementation;
- Translate software-related documents and manuals from English to Armenian language and perform quality check of translation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics/ Physics, Medicine, Veterinary or a related field;
- 2 years of work experience as a Trainer/ Analyst;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, Russian and English languages. Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are critical;
- Knowledge of computer basics. Knowledge of and work experience with SW: MS SQL Server, Windows Server and Workstation;
- Willingness to travel throughout Armenia and outside the country;
- Knowledge of flowchart diagrams, cross functional diagrams, eEPC notations is an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task;
- Public speaking experience.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Trainer/ Analyst on Software Products" in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To know more about Black & Veatch Corporation, please visit: www.bv.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 498 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.