|Converse Bank CJSC|
TITLE: Leading Specialist, Legal Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Converse Bank is seeking a motivated and experienced specialist to join the Bank's Legal Department and ensure effective internal legal service of the Bank.
- Develop sample contracts on the Bank products, as well as sample contracts to be concluded with suppliers;
- Review and amend the Bank's sample contracts in compliance with the Bank's internal and the RA laws and regulations;
- Provide legal service related to the Bank's internal documents workflow;
- Develop the drafts of response letters to customers' claims;
- Provide legal maintenance (resolutions, decrees, orders, etc.) to the Bank's management/ executive bodies;
- Develop sample documents arising from the Bank's internal legal acts;
- Ensure presence in hearing of the cases with the Bank's participation at the office of Financial System Mediator;
- Provide the necessary legal procedures arising from the requirements of the Central Bank of Armenia.
- University degree in Law;
- Excellent knowledge of banking, civil, bankruptcy and judicial procedure legislation;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience, preferably in the financial and banking sector;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Oral and written communications skills;
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure;
- Attention to the details;
- Analytical thinking, ability to orientate in difficult situations;
- Teamwork abilities;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus a flexible bonus system.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements are asked to fill in the Bank's Application Form attached to this announcement and send it to: email@example.com accompanied with a cover letter. The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "Leading Specialist, Legal Department". Only appropriately filled-in applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 March 2018
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company provides trainings for the Leading Specialist, Legal Department and offers a benefit program that includes Bank products/ services with special conditions and health insurance for him/ her and his/ her family members.
This announcement has been retrieved 1063 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.