TITLE: Sales Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Spayka LLC is looking for a Sales Specialist for the Sales Department.
- Increase sales;
- Lead discussions with customers;
- Increase customers' database;
- Responsible for monitoring of market and competitors;
- Search and attract new corporate clients;
- Study and analyze corporate clients' needs and demands;
- Organize and conduct presentations on the Company's services, sign contracts and process sales paperwork;
- Work with foreign partners in CIS countries and Europe and carry on negotiations;
- Increase the current customer pool and Company's sales turnover;
- Maintain customers' database;
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products;
- Prepare appropriate commercial presentations;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Higher education in Sales and Marketing or Economics; master's degree is a plus;
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English and other languages is a plus;
- Effective written and oral communication skills; knowledge of appropriate techniques;
- High sense of responsibility and punctuality;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills;
- Team working and time management skills;
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint;
- Readiness to work over time, to be flexible with hours and ability to travel, when necessary.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates should submit their CVs/ resumes with a photo and a cover letter to: email@example.com . Please mention the name of the vacancy ("Sales Specialist") in the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: For more information about Spayka LLC, please visit the Company's website at: www.spayka.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1309 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.