CargoMatrix Inc. Armenian Branch
TITLE: Software QA Engineer
INTENDED AUDIENCE: QA Engineers
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will become part of the Company's testing team. He/ she will be working mainly on various parts of the Company's web and mobile applications.
- Design and update testing documentation (test plans and test cases);
- Review and analyze projects' requirements and specifications;
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs;
- Discuss project issues with development and management teams and clients;
- Perform functional, compatibility, usability, performance and load testing;
- Verify fixed defects and perform regression tests to ensure the quality of software releases;
- Work closely with the development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computing Science;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience of testing mobile applications is desired;
- Knowledge of MS SQL;
- Knowledge of VS TFS and JIRA is desired;
- Experience in working with automated testing tools is desired;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Mastery of technical English language;
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player, ability to accept criticism;
- Very good knowledge of English and Armenian languages;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and customer requests.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Market competitive, based on qualifications (with further increase based on performance), plus medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please email your professional CV in English language to: email@example.com , specifying the job position name ("Software QA Engineer") in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: CargoMatrix is a logistics software solutions provider based in New York, USA. The Company was formed in 1999.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Working hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., but will require also flexible rescheduling based on need. The job could include overtime work based on need.
The Company also offers free coffee, tea, water, sweets and fruits.
This announcement has been retrieved 698 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.