|Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC|
TITLE: Sales Analyst
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC is looking for a highly qualified specialist to fill the position of Sales Analyst.
- Collect, analyze and report on sales performance data to increase general sales productivity and effectiveness;
- Support sales planning, forecasting and general reporting activities to inform sales management of performance and to provide insights that support business objectives;
- Analyze and formulate data used by residential appraisers to establish property values; research, verify, and compile market transactions and comparable sales data for use by appraisal staff;
- Analyze and provide solutions for sales process inefficiencies;
- Develop and distribute various reports to assist the sales force in their daily and corporate-driven targeting;
- Research best practices internally and externally and apply key findings to achieve position objective;
- Work to ensure the processes truly enable sales and fit effectively into the Company's overall sales management program.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics is highly preferable;
- Work experience is highly desirable;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Computer skills; excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- High level of accuracy;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks and within tight deadlines.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning "Sales Analyst" in the subject line, otherwise the CV will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC is holding a franchise agreement with Pepsi Co International for organizing production of soft beverages in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 1240 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.