Grand Candy LLC
TITLE: Commercial Department Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Grand Candy LLC is seeking a Commercial Department Specialist with experience in supplying raw materials, auxiliary materials, equipment, etc. from local and foreign markets.
- Research and maintain list of suppliers based on price, quality, payment and delivery terms; responsible for support and availability of products;
- Obtain and review competitive quotations from international and local vendors and discuss evaluations with requesters;
- Prepare purchase orders to procure supplies and services, using proper purchasing procedures;
- Properly arrange documentation and properly represent the documentation to the Accountant;
- Input all data into the computer system to ensure availability to fill orders;
- Review, evaluate and verify bills to process invoices and prepare payment requests;
- Actively compare prices/ products periodically and purchase new products for advantageous prices;
- Properly update prices of items in the system, and process all sales invoices accurately;
- Work under the direction of the Chief of Procurement Department in the preparation and execution of contract mechanisms, including purchase orders and major framework agreements with vendors;
- Work closely with the Demand Planning and Production Department on production quantities and scheduling, as well as on meeting the established deadlines;
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager on product specifications and other product quality issues, and ensure that all commodities procured under a contract meet the appropriate requirements for quality, efficacy and safety or other such appropriate standards;
- Work with the freight forwarding companies to expedite fulfillment of orders as it applies to specific contract actions or negotiations;
- Responsible for management of the e-procurement system.
- Degree in Business Management, Economics or in a related field;
- At least 1 year of experience in procurement policies and procedures implementing infrastructure projects with similar scale and complexity in public or private sectors;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Good written and oral knowledge of the Hindi language;
- Ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, be resourceful, solve problems, as well as use and transfer knowledge;
- Knowledge of Incoterms 2010;
- Knowledge of export/ import practices and Tax legislation as pointed out in commercial contracts;
- Computer literacy (MS Office at least);
- Detail-oriented person with an ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgency;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CVs in the Armenian, Russian or English languages with a photo to: email@example.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1206 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.