TITLE: Magento Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Design and implement web platform systems focusing on the back-end web services with an ability to work on the front-end as well when needed;
- Enhance and maintain the existing web applications;
- Collaborate with product manager and UI/ UX designers;
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative and maintainable codes.
- At least 1 year of Magento development experience, ideally in an enterprise environment;
- Knowledge of XML, SOAP and other web services;
- Excellent understanding of OOP, software development life cycle and better practices;
- Fluency in PHP and Zend framework is essential;
- Experience with MySQL from a developer perspective;
- Experience in front-end development using HTML, CSS and JS; knowledge of and/ or experience in any other programming language is an asset;
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git;
- Devoted team player;
- Quick learner, seeking constant self-improvement.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Magento Developer" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: NDigitec is represented in Armenia by Digitec Innovations LLC. The Organization offers digital printing solutions and other services structured to meet the demands of its customers from 25 countries. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.ndigitec.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 327 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.