TITLE: Quality Assurance Tester
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Renderforest is looking for a talented and knowledge-driven person with analytical thinking Quality Assurance (QA) Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. The jobholder responsibilities will include understanding product requirements, testing existing product and newly developed features of the product, writing and executing test cases, documenting and prioritizing the product issues, and reporting.
- Create detailed and well-structured test cases;
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Create reports;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle;
- Continuously improve the knowledge of the product, product-related fields, testing tools and testing strategies.
- Ability to learn quickly by working with the support team and more senior team members;
- Experience as a QA Tester is preferable;
- Ability to understand the system to create detailed and accurate reports;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong self-organizational skills;
- A team player; self-motivated person, good communicator, driven and committed personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Renderforest is an online video production platform helping individuals and businesses create broadcast videos online. So far 3 million videos have been created with over 1 million users. The Company currently has 30 team members. Please check more about the Company at: https://renderforest.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1201 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.