TITLE: Sales Director
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Sales Director is responsible for directing all sales activities within the Company and ensuring the Company's sales grow year by year.
- Devise and implement the Company's sales strategy;
- Set revenue targets for the Company and set key performance indicators;
- Meet with the sales managers on a monthly basis to assess Company performance against KPI's;
- Present sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis;
- Speak at conferences and events about the Company's products and services;
- Implement sales strategies across the Company and monitor effectiveness;
- Keep a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilise ideas where appropriate;
- Oversee performance management of under-performing sales staff;
- Work closely with the national accounts team in order to secure large accounts;
- Implement a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales;
- Ensure that the Organisation has an effective sales training programme;
- Work with members of the board on budgeting and planning;
- Negotiate agreements for contracts with customers and ensure commerciality;
- Implement an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process;
- Ensure the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage;
- Implement best practice in sales techniques throughout the Company.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of previous experience working as a Sales Director;
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams;
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development;
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans;
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please apply to this job by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please clearly indicate the position name ("Sales Director") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 880 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.