Loy & Hutz AG Armenian Branch
TITLE: Software Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Loy & Hutz AG Armenian Branch is looking for an experienced, smart and enthusiastic Software Engineer to join the development of a new module of waveware.
- Develop quality software code from scratch;
- Be flexible in learning and applying new technologies;
- Employ a good code writing style that includes proper naming and sufficient comments;
- Work productively as a key member of a software development team;
- Actively participate in discussions regarding technical issues;
- Take initiative to solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience in C# (understanding of all basic language constructs of C#), .Net Framework, Visual Studio and Resharper;
- Knowledge and experience of working with XML;
- Knowledge of Web API and RESTful;
- Knowledge of ANSI and T-SQL, experience in database design and SQL scripts;
- Understanding of async data handling;
- GIT source control knowledge;
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of German language is a plus;
- Knowledge of WebGL and OpenGL is a big plus;
- Knowledge in CAD is a big plus;
- Good communication skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive depending on skills and experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 March 2018
ABOUT: Loy & Hutz has been providing CAFM for 30 years. To learn more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.loyhutz.de/.
This announcement has been retrieved 667 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.