Questrade International Inc., Armenian Branch
TITLE: Software Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Software Engineer will design, document and build microservices using technologies like .Net Core, Entity framework, NodeJS, and GraphQL. The ideal candidate will be a developer who has worked with docker images and cloud native applications and is experienced in writing RESTful APIs.
- Work closely with application developers to determine API design for new microservices;
- Build microservices with Restful APIs using one of the following technologies: .Net Core, Python and NodeJS;
- Set up microservices on enterprise PaaS;
- Build and provide support teams with Docker images for new microservices created;
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and ensure all internal systems are integrated;
- Perform code reviews, assist team members with technical problems and ensure best practices;
- Participate in designing new application features and functionality, writing API's, scalability and maintainability improvements;
- Meet and interact with user interface designers, solution architects, marketing specialists, database architects and.NET developers as needed to elicit, define, analyze and document requirements for new application;
- Monitor microservice under team's domain for issues and improvements;
- Perform testing of own code and write unit tests as well as automated tests for continuous integration.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience;
- Experience in working on the following technologies: .Net Core, NodeJS, GraphQL and C++;
- Skills in writing REST-based services;
- Familiarity with building, unit testing and deploying Docker images as well as familiarity with CI concepts for microservices;
- Knowledge of different PaaS solutions - OpenShift, CloudFoundry, etc.;
- Experience in working closely in a scrum team with a cross functional team;
- Experience in using SQL Databases (e.g. M SSQL/ MySQL);
- Experience in using NoSQL Databases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB);
- Experience with Git, SVN, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence and UML;
- Experience with major cloud providers - AWS, Azure and GCP;
- Working knowledge of TCP/ IP and UDP protocols (sockets);
- Understanding of event-driven, streaming architectures, CQRS;
- Knowledge of system design and software architectures;
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration solutions - Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.;
- Multithreading development experience.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus an advanced benefit package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to submit their updated CVs to: email@example.com . Please mention position title "Software Engineer" in the email subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 710 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.