TITLE: Intelligent Network Value Added Services Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for products and services support, new service implementation.
- Responsible for Telecom and IT platforms configuration and support;
- Responsible for new services creation and implementation;
- Conduct system analysis and troubleshooting;
- Provide support to customer care agents to solve IT-related issues;
- Implement new services for Ucom customers;
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem-solving based on trouble tickets;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Line Manager.
- University degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or a related field;
- 2 years of experience in IT and Telecom area;
- Advance knowledge of SQL and PLSQL;
- Advanced level of English language;
- Good team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are asked to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the announced position ("Intelligent Network Value Added Services Engineer") in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 553 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.