"Harmony" Information Technologies and Education Development Fund
TITLE: System Administrator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Harmony" Information Technologies and Education Development Fund is looking for a highly qualified System Administrator who will be responsible for creation and configuration of the operating environment for the newly processed data exchange system.
- Install, configure and monitor physical and virtual servers;
- Install and configure software and services;
- Install and configure databases;
- Install and configure the monitoring system.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Proven experience as a System Administrator;
- Experience with databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL);
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/ recovery;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (Unix and Linux);
- Basic knowledge of programming languages: PHP, Java, Ruby, XML, and SOAP;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills; relevant professional certification is a plus;
- Ability to explore technical documentations in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their CVs to: email@example.com mentioning "System Administrator" in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To know more about "Harmony" Information Technologies and Education Development Fund, please visit: www.hf.am .
This announcement has been retrieved 1001 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.