TITLE: Yerevan Branch Customer Service Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varks.am is looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Specialist in Yerevan.
- Serve customers in the Branch;
- Introduce the Company's products and services;
- Provide information and advice to customers;
- Proceed with the activation of new contracts and their software registration;
- Fulfill other duties connected with the work.
- Higher education in Business Administration, Finance or in a related field;
- At least 1 year of experience in banks/ financial institutions or in other customer service fields;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Results-oriented and goal-driven personality;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Effective time management skills;
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the position title ("Yerevan Branch Customer Service Specialist") in the subject line of the email, otherwise your application will not be considered. If you have previously applied for Varks.am job announcements, please indicate in the message the position and the date of application.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization. To get more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.varks.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 559 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.