Cito Medical Centre
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 30 days of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Cito Medical Centre is looking for an energized, highly motivated and friendly candidate for the position of Administrative Assistant.
- Check in-patients at the front desk;
- Answer the phone calls;
- Schedule patients for the proper appointment;
- Interview patients for case histories in advance of appointments;
- Compile medical records and charts;
- Process payments;
- Operate computer software and office equipment;
- Transfer lab results to the appropriate clinician;
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients;
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Higher education;
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills;
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Computer skills; excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Punctual and responsible personality;
- Understanding of medical terminology is preferable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The position title "Administrative Assistant" should be written in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Cito Medical Centre is represented by Cito-Lab Ltd.
This announcement has been retrieved 1392 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.