Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
TITLE: Software Engineer, Design to Silicon Division
START DATE/ TIME: Upon hiring
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Software Engineer will take part in design and implementation of advanced software products for physical layout of ICs. The incumbent will research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for the physical verification of complex ICs.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related discipline;
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++ and STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities;
- Familiarity with computational geometry, optimization problems, numerical methods is a plus;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Familiarity with design patterns is a plus;
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus;
- Availability of other achievements such as participation/ winning in Mathematics and Programming Olympiads/ competitions is a plus;
- Fulfillment of military service or educational waivers of military obligation is preferred.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits, including a medical insurance, loan program and subsidized lunch.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC is a subsidiary of Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.
This announcement has been retrieved 498 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.