Strategic Development Agency (SDA) NGO
TITLE: Commercial Director of Syunik Animal Market
LOCATION: Goris, Syunik Marz, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Commercial Director will be responsible for developing and implementation of business and sales policy of the Syunik Animal Market. The incumbent should be a resident of Syunik marz.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The job responsibilities of the Commercial Director include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and supervise business processes related to marketing and sales;
- Develop and implement the Company's marketing strategy and plan;
- Develop promotional tools and instruments;
- Organize public events and be responsible for PR strategy of the Company, including management of official website;
- Manage the staff responsible for sales and marketing;
- Develop and extend the clientele base;
- Develop the reporting system for business processes related to marketing and sales and monitor the results.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Management or in a related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a managerial position;
- At least 3 years of work experience in marketing;
- Experience in business development;
- Strong managerial and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical thinking, organizational skills and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian, English and Russian languages (both verbal and written);
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and Internet;
- Availability of a driving license.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their full CV together with a motivation or cover letter to: email@example.com . In the subject line of the e-mail message please mention the title of the position ("Commercial Director of Syunik Animal Market"). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Strategic Development Agency" (SDA) NGO is a local non-government organization founded in 2002. SDA's primary focus is to contribute to poverty reduction in RA through activities enhancing economic development and new job creation such as: implementation of innovative community based/ participatory operational projects, high professional level research and analysis, trainings, seminars, business and legal advice, exchange/ cooperation, etc.
ABOUT: The Animal Market is located in Goris region of Syunik marz, on the way to "Tatev Wings". This marketplace is considered as multifunctional (and not limited to meat traders only) entity, providing intermediary services to smallholder farmers and meat traders to organize animal trade, organizing Agro-inputs trade and fairs and offering extension and information services to smallholder farmers and market players.
Establishment of the Animal Market was initiated under the "Livestock Development in the Syunik Marz" Project (financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and implemented by Strategic Development Agency) to stimulate the cattle trade in Syunik and Vayots Dsor regions through development of a stably functioning animal market/ fair, which will allow to bring various buyers and sellers/ farmers into one organized marketplace and create convenient conditions for the parties to make business deals in alive animals trade.
This announcement has been retrieved 569 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.