E-World Systems Ltd.
TITLE: SEO Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: E-World Systems is looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join its team. The incumbent will be in charge for managing all SEO activities such as keyword research, on-site and off-site SEO to bring the Company's E-commerce sites rankings to the top on all major search engines.
- Ensure competitors' analysis;
- Perform in-depth keyword research;
- Study SEO traffic and analytics;
- Manage all on-page SEO tasks;
- Manage off-page SEO tasks, including building, buying or outreaching backlinks (as relevant as possible);
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms;
- Manage other tasks of the current SEO processes;
- Create and test effective new SEO strategies;
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines;
- Research the latest SEO practices and apply them if needed.
- Proven experience in SEO;
- Deep knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster, Ahrefs, and Semrush);
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices;
- Person who stays up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you are interested in the job and meet the requirements, please apply by submitting your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the title of the position "SEO Manager" in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: E-World Systems Ltd. is an IT Company operating in E-Commerce industry. It holds a project (web shop) in Europe, Oceania and Africa.
This announcement has been retrieved 602 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.