Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Content Development Team Coordinator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a full-time, highly motivated and dynamic professional who will lead Content Development Team's daily activities and educational content creation process.
- Coordinate daily activities of the Content Development Team ensuring high productivity;
- Participate in the Content Development Team's hiring process;
- Coordinate content creation process;
- Be involved in educational interfaces' new models, releases and features development, design and their maintenance process;
- Cooperate closely with other departments and units;
- Prepare and coordinate all the logistical arrangements for the workshops in all Tumo centers;
- Responsible for annual planning for the workshop leaders' travelling to all Tumo centers;
- Perform monthly check-ups on workshop leaders' plans and business trips' schedule;
- Plan working hours, vacations and days off for the permanent workshop leaders;
- Arrange transportation and accommodation for the workshop leaders during their business trips;
- Oversee the number of Tumo students' enrollment in workshops;
- Work with the Tumo branches to create reports on students' attendance;
- Follow up on all Content Development Team's duties, including activity examination, proper assignment, workshop quality and final results, etc.;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on workshop subscriptions and students' flow;
- Responsible for workshop scheduling for school visits and summer camp;
- Responsible for permanent workshop scheduling;
- Perform other job-related duties as may be assigned.
- University degree from a leading institution;
- Ability to develop educational curriculum, learning assignments and educational projects;
- Multifaceted aptitudes and ability to learn technical concepts;
- Willingness to develop innovating skills;
- Strong communication skills and research abilities;
- Ability to work well both independently and as the team member of a large workforce;
- Ability to create healthy work environment and maintain corporate ethics;
- Experience in the field of education is a plus;
- Managerial experience is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. In the subject line of your email, please mention "Content Development Team Coordinator". Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, 4 Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush, in 2018. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with 4 main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 1241 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.