Opera Suite Hotel
TITLE: Event Coordinator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Opera Suite Hotel is looking for a highly skilled Event Coordinator to join its team.
- Conduct negotiations with clients;
- Organize and manage events;
- Provide and control preparation, conduct and closure processes of events;
- Manage the staff responsible for event coordination activities;
- Calculate event budget and adjust when necessary;
- Promote the event using flyers, social media, etc.;
- Ensure the day of the event goes smoothly;
- Set up flowers, decorations, and other event décors;
- Give final approval for items such as music and menus;
- Perform other duties regarding the position.
- Higher education;
- No less than 2 years of work experience as an Event Coordinator;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Computer skills: knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Team worker;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested applicants are welcome to apply for the job by sending their CV/ resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Opera Suite Hotel is represented by Office Class LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 1291 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.