TITLE: Junior QA Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Apollobytes LLC is looking for a Junior QA Engineer who has experience in testing web services, such as REST and SOAP.
- Work with fellow QA engineers and team lead to ensure that quality assurance and bug reporting is maintained throughout the product's entire testing process;
- Understand and document procedures;
- Clearly document and re-verify all defects;
- Document test results;
- Design, code, test, and execute test case scenarios;
- Analyze test results leading to defect isolation and resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience with testing web services;
- Knowledge of automation testing of web services is desirable;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Excellent team player;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus annual salary reviews and performance bonuses.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com . The position title "Junior QA Engineer" should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: ApolloBytes was founded in 2016 and has been constantly growing ever since, delivering high-quality software development and IT consulting to its customers worldwide. The Company's main focus lies in the development of cloud-based software systems that are powered by the latest web-technologies. At the heart of ApolloBytes business stand its employees and the Company strives to provide them with the best working experience, allowing its workers to feel comfortable and ready to create great and innovative software. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.apollobytes.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1026 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.