TITLE: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist/ Web Master
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain is looking for an experienced and professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist/ Web Master with up-to-date knowledge of how to develop strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine. He/ she will work with the Company's marketing team.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine optimization;
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities;
- Research and implement recommendations for SEO success;
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Place ads on Google and social media;
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly-developed code;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- At least 3 years of SEO proven experience;
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition;
- Experience with Google and Bing services and Webmaster tools;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture and Webtrends);
- Good knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS and XML web page management tools;
- Person who stays up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM;
- Ability to analyze internet statistics;
- Possession of resources for online communication;
- Ability to work in social networks;
- Knowledge of internet advertising and web technologies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable, plus benefits, including company-wide opinion surveys and referral programs.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume/ CV in English or Armenian language to: email@example.com indicating "SEO Specialist/ Web Master" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sports-book and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. It employs more than 800 of the brightest minds and creative talents in the gaming industry. Digitain is a team of dynamic, self-driven, professional and loyal people, who work hard to exceed customer expectations. The Company prides itself in its innovation, teamwork, integrity, customer focus and commitment. Employees are the most important assets to its success. The Company seeks enthusiastic individuals, real team-players who are motivated to help reach the Company goals. In turn, they are offered an environment that fosters dynamic career paths and rewards for helping the Company thrive. In addition to flexible working policy, the candidate will be given the opportunity to develop personally through involvement in the Company's corporate sustainability programs which will promote his/ her professional growth and enhance your technical knowledge. The Company is always looking to hire, promote, and retain bright professionals. For more information, please visit the Company's webpage at: https://digitain.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 354 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.