Lydian Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Site Security Officer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Amulsar, Vayots Dzor, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Site Security Officer shall provide a guard service in accordance with Lydian standard operating procedures and follow a rotation plan as per the Security Manager's directives. The service will include many duties and responsibilities including foot patrols, human and vehicle searches, CCTV monitoring, reaction to fire alarm and firefighting, and access control system operations. The Site Security Officer will be employed to protect Lydian people, property, product and reputation and will be expected to respond effectively to emergency situations, including but not limited to, unauthorised entry, anti-social behaviour and protests/ demonstrations. The Site Security Officer will have experience in working professionally, confidentially and communicatively.
- Enforce Lydian policy and procedures across the mine site and report anyone who fails to obey to the Duty Site Security Supervisor;
- Patrol various areas of responsibility site wide, paying attention to doors, windows, perimeter protection and security technical systems;
- Prevent theft and follow the clearance goods procedure for controlling movement of material, fuel and equipment across the mine site;
- Prevent unauthorized person(s) to enter Lydian facilities;
- Prevent person(s) to enter Lydian facilities with forbidden items;
- Responsible for monitoring fire alarm system, and reaction to fighting the fire. Participate in fire exercise training and accounting for all staff in the assembly area;
- Submit both verbal and written daily reports to the Duty Site Security Supervisor;
- Report all suspicious activity and behaviors during shift to the Duty Site Security Supervisor;
- Detain a person(s) if observed committing a crime, immediately report to the Duty Site Security Supervisor and be prepared to report and deliver a written statement to local police authority;
- Maintain logbooks of all occurrences, vehicle movements, deliveries and visitors;
- Search (as directed) vehicles and persons as and when required and at designated locations;
- Responsible for manning of a CCTV, fire alarm, access control, telephone and radio communication control room;
- Conduct communication and clearance duties during blasting operations;
- Support Duty Site Security Supervisors and management in any relevant security related issues.
- Experience in various security positions or military/ police service;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to follows instructions;
- Good computer skills;
- Good time keeping skills;
- Good personal presentation and hygiene;
- General knowledge of legislation related to security and general knowledge of safety rules;
- Good physical condition;
- Responsible and reliable person with an ability to work under pressure;
- Team player;
- Detail-oriented, accurate and self-organized personality;
- Ability to notice and correct any basic security issues/ incidents and report immediately;
- Good (working) knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of English and Russian languages is desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The position title "Site Security Officer" should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Lydian Armenia CJSC is an Armenian mineral exploration company, developing Amulsar mine project.
This announcement has been retrieved 606 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.