Lydian Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Site Security Guard
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Amulsar, Vayots Dzor, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Site Security Guard shall provide a guard service in accordance with Lydian standard operating procedures and follow a rotation plan as per the Security Manager's directives. The service will include many duties and responsibilities including foot patrols, human and vehicle searches, CCTV monitoring, reaction to fire alarm and firefighting, and access to control system operations. The Site Security Guard will be employed to protect Lydian people, property, product and reputation and will be expected to respond effectively to emergency situations, including but not limited to, unauthorised entry, anti-social behaviour and protests/ demonstrations. The Site Security Guard will have experience in working professionally, confidentially and communicatively.
- Patrol areas of responsibility designated by the Duty Site Security Supervisor, pay attention to defects and damage to doors, windows and buildings, perimeter protection and always remain alert to fire risks. Report anything suspicious to the Duty Site Security Supervisor;
- Report all suspicious movements and behavior of personnel to the Duty Site Security Supervisor;
- Detain a person(s) if observed committing a crime, immediately report to the Duty Site Security Supervisor and be prepared to report and write a written statement to the local police authority;
- Prevent unauthorized person(s) to enter Lydian property;
- Prevent any person entering Lydian property with any forbidden items;
- Prevent theft of Lydian property and follow the Lydian clearance goods procedure;
- Demonstrate strong physical presence and communication skills during any protest and/ or demonstration situations;
- Remain impartial during discussions involving different regional staff and contractors, and remain professional at all times;
- Maintain logbooks of all occurrences, vehicle movements, deliveries and visitors;
- Search (as directed) vehicles and persons as and when required and at designated locations;
- Responsible for manning of a CCTV, fire alarm, access control, telephone and radio communication control room;
- Conduct communication and clearance duties during blasting operations;
- Support Duty Site Security Supervisors and management in any relevant security related issues.
- Experience in security positions or military/ police service;
- Good communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Good computer skills;
- General knowledge of legislation related to security and general knowledge of safety rules;
- Good physical condition;
- Responsible and reliable person with an ability to work under pressure;
- Detail-oriented, accurate and self-organized personality;
- Ability to notice and fix security related problems;
- Good (working) knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of English and Russian languages is desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The position title "Site Security Guard" should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Lydian Armenia CJSC is an Armenian mineral exploration company, developing Amulsar mine project.
This announcement has been retrieved 398 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.