TITLE: Commerce and Foreign Relations Specialist
DURATION: Permanent, with 2 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ar.Medtechnica LLC is looking for a highly motivated Commerce and Foreign Relations Specialist who will be responsible for handling foreign affairs with international partners, sales orders, tender preparation and participation.
- Find new international partners;
- Cooperate with the existing international partners;
- Prepare tender documents;
- Participate in tenders (both local and international);
- Conduct workflow of documentation, monitor contracts and accounts from partners, and compile reports.
- Higher education in a medical or technical sphere;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of German language is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Readiness to get new information and gain new skills;
- Computer skills: knowledge of MS Office programs and Internet;
- Work experience in the logistics sphere is preferable.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience and qualification.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs with photos to: email@example.com , mentioning "Commerce and Foreign Relations Specialist" in the message subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ar.Medtechnica LLC was established in 2012. It is a trading company of medical equipment. To learn more about the Company, please visit: http://www.armedtechnica.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1095 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.