TITLE: C# Developer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for applications and SharePoint tools development.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Support code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Develop SharePoint tools;
- Develop the Company's internal tools;
- Study new techniques, technologies of the area and continuously work on professional and self-development;
- Analyse business requirements and provide feedback;
- Report on activity to the direct supervisor.
- Education in Computer Science or in an equivalent field;
- At least 3 years of experience in software development;
- Proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Familiarity with .NET;
- Familiarity with Mono framework, and strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Experience with MS SQL and MySQL databases;
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds;
- Experience in implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Java is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Organized, systematic and logical approach to the work is essential.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for the position, please send your resume to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("C# Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 716 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.