Sef International UCO
TITLE: Quality Controller
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for continuous checkups of the Organization's loan portfolios.
- Plan and implement continuous checkups of the the Organization's loan portfolios;
- Organize and realize frequent phone calls and visits to the Organization's customers;
- Submit reports about the current condition of the loan portfolio;
- Introduce proposals about the corrections of the main issues concerning the loan portfolio;
- Submit suggestions about the compliance and improvement of internal regulations.
- 3 years' experience, preferably in the banking sector in the field of lending;
- Higher education, preferably degree in Economics;
- Knowledge of CBA, government and tax regulation and reporting requirements related to the credit institutions;
- Knowledge of loan institutions' specifics including business model, technologies, structure, etc.;
- Business/ financial analysis techniques;
- Ability to institute policies and procedures, and make operational corrections and modifications;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages (written and verbal);
- Ability to make decisions independently;
- Ability to travel within RA;
- Knowledge of AS Bank is a plus;
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Quality Controller") in the subject line of the mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.
This announcement has been retrieved 679 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.