TITLE: Internal Auditor
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varks.am is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Internal Auditor, who will add value in development of the Organization's governance, risk management and control systems.
- Participate in compliance, financial and operational audit engagements;
- Develop risk-based audit programs to meet the audit's objectives and the scope of work;
- Conduct continuous visits to both Yerevan and regional branches to evaluate branch operations;
- Identify, analyze, evaluate and document evidence on which to base the audit conclusions;
- Prepare draft audit reports on audit observations and present recommendations;
- Conduct remote and onsite check of the workflow of structural and regional units of the Company;
- Communicate the results of audit engagements to managers who can take actions;
- Maintain a database of audit observations and agreed actions (actions agreed with the executive management to eliminate or decrease the revealed);
- Monitor the implementation of agreed actions;
- Perform other job-related tasks assigned by the Head of Internal Audit.
- University degree in Auditing, Finance or Economics;
- Experience in the relevant field will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Readiness for business trips in Armenia;
- Ability to take responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Skills in team working;
- Ability to make analysis and present the results in a systematic and concise manner;
- Willingness to develop professionally (CIA, ACCA);
- Computer skills: good knowledge of MS Office software.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CVs to: email@example.com . Please mention the position title ("Internal Audit") in the subject line of the email, otherwise your application will not be considered. If you have previously applied for Varks.am job announcements, please indicate in the message the position and the date of application.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization. To get more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.varks.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 744 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.