TITLE: Unity Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: InScope LLC is seeking a Unity Developer responsible for building interactive experiences for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. The candidate's primary responsibilities will be to implement interactive functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging experience. A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience;
- At least 4 years of professional software engineering experience;
- 1-2 years experience working with Unity developing for VR;
- Experience with 3D; examples of 3D games, VR, or AR work;
- 3D graphics programming experience with Unity, OpenGL and DirectX;
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management;
- Familiarity with level design and planning;
- Experience with game physics;
- Experience with mobile and console game development;
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware;
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Experience in multiplayer networked game development is a big plus;
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns;
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code;
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN;
- Knowledge of iOS, Android and related development tools.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: High, based on the experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the position title ("Unity Developer") in the subject line of your e-mail. The CVs will be accepted only in case the applicants meet the above-mentioned requirements. Please refrain from phone calls. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Founded in 2014, InScope is a web development company offering an range of Internet services to organizations around the world.
This announcement has been retrieved 379 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.