TITLE: Internal Auditor
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Spayka LLC is seeking a skilled and motivated specialist, who will perform the responsibilities listed below.
- Plan and conduct audit engagements;
- Review the Company's accounting and internal control system;
- Carry out tests of control and substantive audit procedures;
- Obtain, analyze, and appraise audit evidences;
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted deficiencies;
- Responsible for financial analysis of Company's different lines of businesses;
- Responsible for efficiency analysis of operations and procedures;
- Participate in internal audit procedures;
- Report on requested criteria;
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as required.
- At least 3 years of work experience in auditing or 5 years of experience in accounting;
- Higher education, preferably bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field;
- Knowledge of IFRS, Armenian Tax legislation and generally accepted accounting practices;
- Knowledge of accounting software (knowledge of ArmSoft is preferable);
- Solid audit work paper documentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism;
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and professionally;
- Strong team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English language is preferred;
- ACCA qualification is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Commensurate with skills and experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please clearly indicate the position "Internal Auditor" in the subject line of the mail. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To get more information about the Company, please visit: www.spayka.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1204 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.