TITLE: Graphic Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain is looking for an experienced and professional Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to develop graphic and web promotional materials with high visual impact. He/ she will work on a variety of products, including product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity, printing, etc. and will cooperate with the Company's Marketing team.
- Develop graphic and web promotion materials;
- Work out the necessary material for promotion and provide the contractors with corresponding profiles on promotion;
- Work out the content and text of web advertisement, graphical banners, content of providing templates and necessary graphical materials for social promotion, etc.;
- Develop promotion banners of Organization's web pages, slides and other promo contents;
- Develop the design for printed materials.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in graphic design;
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw;
- Good knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Creative, innovative and resourceful personality with the ability to handle multiple projects;
- Detail-oriented and flexible personality with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to coordinate and delegate work within the team;
- Ability to work within brand guidelines;
- Person, who cannot imagine a brand without a cool design solution;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Initiation, ambition and drive to succeed.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume/ CV in English or Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Graphic Designer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sports-book and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. It employs more than 800 of the brightest minds and creative talents in the gaming industry. Digitain is a team of dynamic, self-driven, professional and loyal people, who work hard to exceed customer expectations. The Company prides itself in its innovation, teamwork, integrity, customer focus and commitment. Employees are the most important assets to its success. The Company seeks enthusiastic individuals, real team-players who are motivated to help reach the Company goals. In turn, they are offered an environment that fosters dynamic career paths and rewards for helping the Company thrive. In addition to flexible working policy, the candidate will be given the opportunity to develop personally through involvement in the Company's corporate sustainability programs which will promote his/ her professional growth and enhance your technical knowledge. The Company is always looking to hire, promote, and retain bright professionals. For more information, please visit the Company's webpage at: https://digitain.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 682 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.