|AKKE Trading Ltd.|
TITLE: UI/ UX Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AKKE Trading Ltd. is seeking to employ an experienced UI/ UX Designer. This position is an opportunity to use knowledge in practice and contribute to the growth and success of the Company.
- Provide high-quality design and layouts within firm guidelines taking all projects from concept to deliverable;
- Design typography, visual concept, logo and icon for the Internet and interactive platforms;
- Work closely with the Marketing department and Development teams to develop strategy;
- Create user experiences for websites, web and mobile that are easy to use, accessible and highly satisfying.
- At least 2 years of web and mobile design experience. Work experience with financial services will be a strong plus;
- Proficient experience in conducting user research and evaluating user feedback;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong client service orientation and ability to work with different business partners throughout the Company;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Attention to details, flexibility, creativity;
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, indicate "UI/ UX Designer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: AKKE Trading Ltd. is a programming company which provides the design and development of online products.
This announcement has been retrieved 495 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.