|Open Society Foundations, Armenia|
TITLE: Information Management System Developer/ Project Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Information Management System Developer/ Project Manager would be responsible for developing and managing specifications, technical design and requirements of all projects related to information management, setting project timelines, milestones and deadlines, coordinating work with cross-functional team leaders, monitoring and reporting on project status to management. This position is under the supervision of the Executive Director. The specialist's responsibility will be to oversee the successful implementation of the Foundation's projects in the below-mentioned areas.
- Overall responsibility of the successful management of all information management projects including information security risk management;
- Actively manage the project process through implementation planning, scheduling, and execution of the solution deployment;
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipment, investments;
- Report project status to management on weekly basis;
- Plan and controll software configuration management, problem solving management and the software change management;
- Ensure that project tasks are completed within deadlines;
- Assign tasks and work packages to development team members;
- Align external deliveries to manageable internal tasks and milestones;
- Manage distributed project set-ups and collaborate with team members.
- At least 5 years of project management experience in high-tech systems implementation, managing projects from inception to completion;
- Master's degree in a related field;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Project and SharePoint and MS Office tools;
- Experience with configuration management tools (Git, Jira and Atlasssian);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to handle confidential issues;
- Self-motivated person with an ability to set and meet goals;
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work long hours;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please submit your applications (CV and a cover letter) by the deadline to: email@example.com . Only short listed candidates will be invited to an interview
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 March 2018, 5:00 pm
This announcement has been retrieved 793 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.