TITLE: Assistant to Project Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AAB Construction is looking for an candidate who will assist the Project Manager in the implementation of all construction projects of the Company.
- Organize and control construction works in the Company's websites, supervise the general process;
- Responsible for site stuff management;
- Responsible for calculation accomplished works and document processing;
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Higher education;
- Work experience in road construction is a plus;
- Ability to quickly perceive information and orient;
- Organizational, management skills and experience;
- Willingness to go for business trip;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Good knowledge of English and Armenian languages;
- Possession of a driving license is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CV in English to: email@example.com . Please mention
"Assistant to Project Manager" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: AAB Construction is represented by AAB Project LLC which is a construction company with 11 years of experience in Armenian and Georgian markets. To learn more information about AAB Construction, please visit here: http://aabconstruction.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 1371 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.