TITLE: Senior Procurement Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Temporary (maternity leave replacement)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent shall be responsible for negotiations with foreign suppliers, as well as for implementation of transactions during the entire supply chain process.
- Verify/ finalize together with the requestor the technical specifications of RFPs, make and send RFQs to suppliers;
- Track the integrity and accuracy of requests (goods/ services, request splitting, etc.); where necessary, agree changes to and terms of implementation of requests with the requestor and make necessary updates in the system;
- Organize all types of actions relating to requests (organizational works, discussion meetings, supplier control, receipt of feedback from requestor, etc.);
- Carry out segmentation and research of foreign markets and find suppliers;
- Negotiate and ensure the implementation of contractual provisions, to prepare contract requests together with the requestor and send them to Legal Department; track the contract approval process;
- Check conformity of goods and services provided by current suppliers in terms of price and quantity, as well as quality and technical specifications, if possible;
- Interfere in various purchasing processes in case of urgent requests, in order to accelerate the process (request approval, negotiations with suppliers, documentation, etc.);
- Organize the implementation of various actions relating to requests, e.g. goods delivery to the warehouse.
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a relevant area;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to conduct studies, evaluate data, carry out tasks in a timely manner and make decisions;
- Honest, reliable and responsible person;
- Ability to prepare and present orally written reports and presentations;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and discover new markets;
- Ability to make clear decisions and take responsibility;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to take initiative and creativity;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in Armenian,Russian and English languages;
- Sufficient knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of ArmSoft is preferable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are asked to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the announced position "Senior Procurement Specialist" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 497 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.