Intelligent Digital Technologies LLC
TITLE: Database Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) LLC is looking for a Database Developer, who will be part of the Company's team, which will create and integrate software products for business and finance.
- Design, develop and migrate existing SQL databases;
- Responsible for automation of DBA activities and upgrading of the existing databases;
- Maintain and optimize database application performance through tuning;
- Generate database reports such as financial data statements and user data;
- Responsible for coding of new tables, views and modifications as well as PL/pgSQL stored procedures, data types, triggers and constraints;
- Responsible for administration and execution of complex databases for critical problems.
- MS or bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Work experience as a Database Developer;
- Good knowledge of Linux OS;
- Experience with SQL and PL/pgSQL;
- Experience with Shell scripting and job automation;
- Excellent communication skills and steadiness.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please submit your CV/ resume in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate "Database Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) is a newly established software development company specializing in financial technologies.
This announcement has been retrieved 412 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.