Fund for Armenian Relief, Armenian Branch
TITLE: Finance Officer/ Logistics Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: 01 April 2018
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fund for Armenian Relief, Armenian Branch, is announcing a competition for the position of Finance Manager/ Logistics Specialist.
- Print and file invoices from the E-invoicing program, make bank transactions after approval of project manager(s);
- Print and file the payment orders;
- Receive financial reports from the FAR Project Offices (non tax) on 15 days basis, check and consolidate with the main reports to the FAR New York Office;
- Prepare financial reports (non tax) for 15 days to submit to FAR New York Office;
- Prepare the programs for the approval of Commission on coordination of charitable programs of the Government of the Republic of Armenia;
- Send the copies of decrees of the Commission on coordination of charitable programs of the Government of RA to partners and suppliers;
- Implement inventory process together with all FAR offices and foundations to comply the list of fixed assets with accountancy, oversee the movement of assets, reflect it in inventory documents;
- Check the balances of receivables and payable with the accountancy at the end of financial year;
- Monitor the information on attendance of children in kindergartens, supply of food, diet refinement and change in the framework of Breaking the Cycle of Poverty Program;
- Approve the bank transfers carried out by the FAR Office in Berd, monitor the relevance of the costs and their compliance with the pre-approved budget;
- Monitor the payments carried out by the communities for the food of kindergartens with supporting documents at the beginning of each month;
- Provide the FAR New York Office with the necessary financial records, if necessary, at the end of the financial year;
- Check the financial statements received from beneficiary companies. Perform the cashier's duties in her absence, if necessary;
- Assist in the Organization's financial audit process;
- Make bank payments of the FAR Child Support Center, approve the expenditures with the Fund's management and a pre-approved budget;
- File the invoices and payment orders, prepare financial statements (non tax) on a monthly basis;
- Control the availability of cost-proving documentation and procurement procedures in accordance with a previously approved procedure;
- Prepare the contracts of capital, donation, purchase and sale, supply, paid services and other contracts, delivery and acceptance acts, consulting with the FAR lawyer beforehand;
- Update the contracts of space rental agreements, contracts of grants, product/ service supply;
- Report to the FAR New York Office on humanitarian cargo shipments on a quarterly basis;
- Submit a report to donor organizations regarding the distribution of goods and balances;
- Carry out technical translations, if necessary;
- Carry out the logistics of events organized by FAR;
- Perform other job-related duties imposed by the immediate supervisor.
- Higher education in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs, particularly Excel;
- Work experience in international organizations is desirable;
- Multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Good organizational skills and ability to work in a team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are kindly asked to submit their resume (CV) in Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
until the mentioned deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 March 2018, 18.00 Yerevan time
ABOUT COMPANY: To get more information about Fund for Armenian Relief, please visit: http://farusa.org/ .
This announcement has been retrieved 1167 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.