Seven Smarts LLC
TITLE: Senior iOS Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Seven Smarts LLC is seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join its team. He/ she will be responsible for the architecture and development of the Company's iOS application.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code, write exceptional software;
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Work closely with peers, QA and Product teams, and executives to define, design, implement and release new features to the users;
- Write unit tests and work with the QA team to further develop testing frameworks;
- Spend time researching and evaluating new and relevant technologies and techniques in the mobile space. Evaluate new versions of iOS;
- Collaborate with other engineers and participate in code review.
- BS/ MS degree in Computer Science, or a related subject;
- At least 3 years of iOS development experience;
- Professional experience with deployment, App Store policies and Apple design guidelines;
- Heavy experience with Objective-C and C++ using Cocoa or other frameworks;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, clearly mention in the subject line the name of the position "Senior iOS Developer". Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about Seven Smarts, please visit: www.7smarts.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 331 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.